[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 997
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-07-07 12:27:45 -0400
Subject: Snert milters and Postfix 2.3 ...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I have interesting news...

Some people are now testing some of the Snert milters with Postfix 2.3
release candidates, which has support/emulation of Sendmail 8 milter API
and protocol.

 From what has been reported to me today, using a preliminary version of
libsnert/1.62 to address one portability issue for Postfix, milter-link
and milter-siq appear to work. Others milters will probably be tested
over the course of the next few days and weeks.

While all of the list members are sendmail users (I assume) don't be
surprised to see Postfix users here in the near future.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search