[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1076
From: Sebastian Hagedorn
Date: 2006-07-24 04:37:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Experiences with caching and milter-ahead

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

--On 24. Juli 2006 10:16:30 +0200 Anthony Howe <achowe@snert.com> wrote:

>> BTW, I modified the script milter-cachedump.pl in contrib, so that it
>> can be used to delete entries from the cache. I could provide that in
>> case anyone's interested ...
> I would NOT recommend using an outside script to modify the cache while
> the milter is running. It will corrupt the cache. Essentially the BDB in
> memory cache will get out of sync with the .db.
> You must stop the milter before modifying the cache OR use the SMTP
> extension commands to modify the cache while the milter is running.

OK, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.
     .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - RZKR-R1 (Geb=E4ude 52), Zimmer 18.:.
Zentrum f=FCr angewandte Informatik - Universit=E4tsweiter Service RRZK
.:.Universit=E4t zu K=F6ln / Cologne University - Tel. +49-221-478-5587.:.
                   .:.:.:.Skype: shagedorn.:.:.:.

Version: GnuPG v1.4.4 (Darwin)

Lists Index Date Thread Search