[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1067
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-07-21 13:22:39 -0400
Subject: Re: Q: separate milter-link policy for +test-links?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Ken A wrote:
> Anthony Howe wrote:
> Does +test-links follow querystring too, or does it chop off any
> ?address_good&id=user@domain type stuff? (Don't want to build address
> databases!)

It does test the query and path-info strings looking for redirectors.

For example from com/snert/src/lib/util/uri.txt is used to test the uri
  CLI tool. The -d is for DNS/URI BL testing and -q for query string
testing. In milter-link -d is dns-bl/uri-bl and -q is implied:

The following redirectors and their query or path info strings are
handled. A ``Y'' is a good / OK result while ``N'' is negative
blacklisted result.

-p -l -d -q	text

  Y  Y  Y  Y
<http://translate.google.com/translate?u=www.fsl.com&langpair=en%7Cen&hl=en>

  Y  Y  Y  N
[http://autotrader.com/redirect/redirector_link.jsp?to_url=http://ic.fm0rt.com]

  Y  Y  Y  N
{http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;29825968;12395550;w?http://www.bocajava.com/referral.do?promo=ediets0027text}

  Y  ?  Y  N
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=8805213/K=computer/v=1/SID=a/l=WS1/R=1/SS=19512237/IPC=us/SHE=0/H=0/SIG=92qylAS97/EXP=020672989/*-http://xplrhto.s00p.net/

> What if domains used by spammers are at a registries that do the
> 'Sitefinder' thing? Will all links resolve?

Sitefinder thang?

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search