[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1051
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-07-19 12:41:56 -0400
Subject: Re: Experiences with caching and milter-ahead

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Sebastian Hagedorn wrote:
> One other thing: We use four servers for the milter in a load-balanced
> cluster. On one of of these I had a corrupted cache, i.e. all updates
> failed. We use RHEL 3 with its db4-4.1.25-8.1 RPM. db_verify shows:

> I just deleted it, but I wonder if this is a common problem?

I've not heard of any cache corruption problems in a long long time.

Also I hope to address the issue of sharing caches in all of my milters
that use them by this fall with a new caching solution. I have a design
in mind and plan to implement this summer.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search