[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 1047
From: Taylor, Grant
Date: 2006-07-18 14:06:33 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-clamc help (was Re: Re: milter suggestion/request)

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Michael Grinnell wrote:
> eicar.com and eicar.zip sent via thunderbird as attachments.  Does
> milter-clamc only add headers if clamd sees something?  I was under the
> assumption that it would add X headers like milter-sender does.

No, Milter-ClamC can always add headers.  Below are the ClamC headers that are added to
every message that pass through my server.

Below is the command line that I'm using to launch Milter-Clamc.

milter-clamc -f /etc/mail/sendmail.cf -H -s '' -p reject

It may be worth noting, that I'm running an old version of milter-clamc.

Grant. . . .

Lists Index Date Thread Search