[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 992
From: Taylor, Grant
Date: 2006-06-30 11:10:49 -0400
Subject: Re: Question regarding milter-ns...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anthony Howe wrote:
> Taylor, Grant wrote:
>> Would it be possible to include an example of the headers that
>> milter-ns will add to a message?  I'm trying to evaluate if I'm
>> interested in running Milter-NS or not and I'd like an example.
>
> For this sender:

> The header added is:

> [82.97.1.11]; NS 86400 ns2.tasfrance.com. [82.97.0.71]; NS 86400
> ns1.snert.net. [193.41.72.72]; NS 86400 ns2.snert.net. [82.97.10.34]

Thank you for the information.

Would it be possible to get Milter-NS to log this information to the mail log rather than
in the body of the message it's self?  I only ask because at present I'm running half a
dozen milters that are all logging in the message and it's getting rather lengthy from
milter logs.  I can see tremendous use for the information that Milter-NS provides for
diagnostic reasons that I think should be logged somewhere.

> Currently milter-ns is informational only, but I have some ideas for
> possible future filtering efforts.

*nod*  Can we sneak a peek at what you are thinking about down the road, or is it too soon
to have things clearly sorted out?  Just asking because I'm curious.

Grant. . . .

Lists Index Date Thread Search