[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 973
From: Taylor, Grant
Date: 2006-06-08 14:09:43 -0400
Subject: Re: Milter-SpamC request...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anthony Howe wrote:
> milter-cli is designed to allow for multiple instances. You want to use
> the -i option with a different id for each instance in conjunction with
> different -c and/or -e options.

That is good to know.  I think I'd rather go the milter-cli route than introduce a new
complex filtering sub system at this point in time.

> Well you can either extend an existing script or have multiple
> milter-cli instances to invoke different scripts/programs probably
> written in different languages.

The idea that I can write scripts in different languages is nice.  I can also bring up or
tale down a filter as need be with out effecting everything that way too.

> When you use multiple milter-cli instances, you need one
> INPUT_MAIL_FILTER() definition in .mc for each instance.

*nod*  This is was I would expect.

Grant. . . .

Lists Index Date Thread Search