[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 969
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-06-08 12:28:33 -0400
Subject: Re: Milter-SpamC request...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Taylor, Grant wrote:
> What would happen if I was to try to run multiple different milter-clis
> on the same system, each doing a different thing?  I know that

milter-cli is designed to allow for multiple instances. You want to use
the -i option with a different id for each instance in conjunction with
different -c and/or -e options.

> MIMEDefang runs as one filter but I could easily plug in different
> sub-filters in to it.

Well you can either extend an existing script or have multiple
milter-cli instances to invoke different scripts/programs probably
written in different languages.

When you use multiple milter-cli instances, you need one
INPUT_MAIL_FILTER() definition in .mc for each instance.

Anthony Howe

Lists Index Date Thread Search