[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 965
From: Grant Taylor
Date: 2006-06-08 00:06:36 -0400
Subject: Milter-SpamC request...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Would it be possible to update milter-spamc so that it could reject (or discard) messages
that have a Spam-Assassin score that is a percentage (200% - 300%) or a multiple (2x - 3x)
of the individual recipient's required hits value?  I am having great success with
milter-spamc rejecting any mail that is 10 points higher than users required hits value,
but my personal required hits is set to 3, so it takes more than 4 times my required hits
threshold to reject the spam.

Any way, just a thought.  If not I may consider writing a Perl script that will generate a
DSN for me, however it would be nice to reject during the SMTP transaction to avoid back
scatter.  I wonder if I could interface such a program with milter-cli.

Grant. . . .

Lists Index Date Thread Search