[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 944
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-05-25 08:15:12 -0400
Subject: Re: Milter-ahead & "no acceptable MX server" log message

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Quentin Campbell wrote:
> I had meant to add that a worrying aspect of this problem is that it was
> cleared after I restarted sendmail & milter-ahead.

Maybe you have a corrupt / old cache after the update. I don't recall
having change the cache format recently, but the simple solution is to
stop the milter, delete the cache, and start it again. This avoids any
gotchas, particularly after a version update.

> This suggests that my system may be at fault and is not correctly
> recognising and dealing with an intermittent problem on the recipient
> hosts.

Maybe. I need a more informative log extract to give me clues.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search