[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 940
From: Quentin Campbell
Date: 2006-05-25 04:40:13 -0400
Subject: Re: Milter-ahead and MX lookups

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anthony Howe said:

>The option file format supported by milter-ahead and most of my other
>milters (except milter-sender and milter-p0f (to be released soon)) do
>NOT support comments. The options file is just that: a list of options
>as they would appear on the command-line.
>
>I might be switching the option format in my milters in the coming
weeks
>to the newer format, see http://www.snertsoft.com/sendmail/milter-p0f/
>for an example.
>
>Try removing the comments first.

Did that and it fixed the problem. Thanks also for the helpful info you
provided about the operation of 'milter-ahead'.

Quentin
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Information Systems and Services (ISS),
                           University of Newcastle,
                           Newcastle upon Tyne,
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.
Any opinion expressed above is mine and not that of Newcastle
University.

Lists Index Date Thread Search