[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 938
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-05-24 08:36:16 -0400
Subject: Re: Milter-ahead and MX lookups

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Quentin Campbell wrote:
> /etc/mail/milter-ahead.cf' gives:
>
> # cache TTL for +ve responses in seconds
> -c 86400
> # cache TTL for -ve responses in seconds
> -C 86400
> # path to sendmail.cf
> -f /etc/mail/sendmail.cf
> # Enable MX lookups of {rcpt_host}
> -m
> # Set milter logging level - temporary
> -v all

The option file format supported by milter-ahead and most of my other
milters (except milter-sender and milter-p0f (to be released soon)) do
NOT support comments. The options file is just that: a list of options
as they would appear on the command-line.

I might be switching the option format in my milters in the coming weeks
to the newer format, see http://www.snertsoft.com/sendmail/milter-p0f/
for an example.

Try removing the comments first.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search