[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 920
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-05-08 02:54:01 -0400
Subject: Re: Milters option request...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Grant Taylor wrote:
> Would it be possible to add an option to the milters to have then run
> in the foreground and not background / daemonized?

The -X option has been in all my milters for about two years I think,
and does as you suggest. Its just undocumented, since I only ever use it
for debugging with gdb.

Similarly for the -Z option is another undocumented option used for
passing special and/or experimental options. I've also reserved -Y too
though not used it anywhere at this time.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search