[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 906
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-05-01 11:29:55 -0400
Subject: "Miror mirror tell me beware..."

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

On this May Day I release the latest set of Snert milter updates. I've
been busy this past month with several enhancement requests and bug
fixes. In particular milter-spiff sees the most fixes thanks to the
vigilence of Mike Elliott in keeping me true to spec and in addition a
new -G "best guess" option also suggested by Mike Elliott. milter-limit
gets a -p policy option (eg. tag, reject, dicard, quarantine).
milter-error has some significant bug fixes and gets "-p quranatine" as
a new policy choice. milter-sender addresses issues with the handling of
broken and connection time outs raised by Kevin Brooks. The remainder of
the milters had assorted minor fixes either directly or through
libsnert. Please review the change logs of your favourites.

http://www.snertsoft.com/

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search