[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 903
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-04-29 15:52:13 -0400
Subject: Re: Milter-Report strange (?) behavior...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Grant Taylor wrote:
>> I've been waiting on enhancement requests, suggestions, or bug
>> fixes to push me in some direction, but so far I've been fence
>> sitting on this.
>
> Would it be possible to redirect the reports to somewhere other than
> postmaster?  Specifying a different address would aid in having a
> script process the reports.  Just a thought.

If I implemented something like milter-bcc formatting (maybe regex
replacements too), then probably. That is the point to be able to lookup
a RCPT in access.db, see if it should be ignored or mapped into a
different address / report.

See http://www.snertsoft.com/sendmail/milter-bcc/ for what I'm talking
about concerning formatting an address.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search