[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 891
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-04-14 07:12:19 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-sender. Feature request.

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Sergey N. Romanov wrote:
> May be possible to add LDAP support for all milters?! Especially for
> milter-sender. We have access db and all sendmail maps in LDAP and this
> is not so convenient to maintain databases with one content in some
> different formats and on some different servers. I'm sure this is very
> good feature and will be big plus for your product. Because many
> companies (not only which have more than one mail server) use sendmail
> with LDAP.

LDAP (access controls), PostgreSQL, MySQL, and SQLite (cache
repalcements) support have been on the wish list for a long time. I
can't say when I will get around to considering them, but I suspect it
will happen sometime when I do the Sendmail X pmilters and possibly
back-port it into the Sendmail 8 milters.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search