[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 890
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-04-14 07:05:43 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-sender & access db

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Sergey N. Romanov wrote:
> connect:xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx     ERROR:"TEXT HERE"

> But after activation of milter-sender we can see only lines like this
>
> 08:37:59 [16] milter-sender[28946]: 12817 NOQUEUE: reply 550 5.7.1
> connection [80.123.248.14] [80.123.248.14] rejected

> This is wrong configuration or milter-sender works so really?

milter-sender and all my other milters do not use the text following the
RHS keyword. This is mainly because of the evolution of the design such
that the API that looks up access.db entries doesn't provide a means for
passing this information. Only some of my more recent API additions
allow for this in special cases. To changing it would impact 17 milters,
which I'm not inclined to do at this time. It might happen sometime in
the future when I have the time to go through all the milters to make
and test those changes.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search