[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 889
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-04-14 06:26:41 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-limit

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anthony Howe wrote:
> Given how simple it is to do this in PHP, I always recommend now that
> web hosting services remove community web form submission tools, and
> instead opt to provide a model/template like sendform.php to each web
> site customer that requires such functionality.

Well... obviously I can't send attachments worth a damn to the list, so
I've prepared a web page showing the code for those who are interested
in this:

	http://www.snert.com/sendform.html

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search