[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 879
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-04-04 02:31:27 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-sender - Greylisting and blind MX server

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

H. Loeung wrote:
> My question is, with greylisting disabled (CacheGreyListTTL set to 0), does
> it seem like a good idea to disable the first test?

Possibly, except for one particular case where the result of the
false-RCPT test is required to determine if MxAcceptsAll=reject should
be applied. Granted this option is probably rarely used, but its still
available at present.

Also that section of code is rather complex in nature (given its
history) that a rewrite would probably not happen until a 2.0 release,
which would probably then be a pmilter for Sendmail X, which I have
plans for sometime this year.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search