[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 871
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-03-31 08:39:12 -0500
Subject: Re: remove an address from the milter-ahead cache

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Greg Matthews wrote:
>> Is there a script or program that would allow me to remove a single
>> email address from the milter-ahead cache database?
>
> I dont think so.
>
> I'd like something similar, to be able to invalidate the cache on the
> fly. I dont want to have to shutdown MailScanner, then sendmail, then
> milter-ahead, remove the cache, start milter-ahead, start MS/sendmail in
> order to refresh the cache. Something like nscd uses:
>
> nscd -i hosts
> milter-ahead -i

I might have an experimental solution for milter-ahead and milter-sender
in the releases planned for later today. I've already implemented and
tested it in milter-sender; I just need to write the support scripts to
hide/simplify the interface details.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search