[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 859
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-03-17 11:40:18 -0500
Subject: Re: milter-length - can't reject messages

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Daniel Hertanu wrote:
> I've installed this milter with no problems. Anyways, even if I see in the
> logs that milter-length is matching my "milter-length-To:" , I can't
> reject any message based on its size. All I'm trying to do is to limit
> just one email account received messages sizes. I used in
> /etc/mail/access:
>
> milter-length-To:account@domain.com	1M

What options are you using?

Are you using SMTP+AUTH and are you using -a option? If so remove the -a
option or use:

milter-length-auth:authid		1M

instead. If this was not the issue, then I'll require more information.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search