[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 844
From: Kevin Kretz
Date: 2006-03-06 12:15:39 -0500
Subject: Re: milter-cli, same behavior with new version

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anthony Howe wrote:

> Please provide the ./configure options used to configure the change in
> paths. Only the defaults are supported and /var/run appears to be the
> historical location for *BSD (which Solaris was related to in the early
> days) and Linux.
>
> I would recommend trying with the defaults first before changing them.

I didn't use the "--enable-socket=filepath" config option, thinking that
only changed the *default* socket filepath.

I *did* use "--prefix=/opt/milter-cli" as we have a system-wide
automounted /usr/local, which puts the socket in
/opt/milter-cli/var/run/milter/milter-cli.socket.

I'll see if I can compile it on a machine with a free /usr/local and
report back.

Thanks

Kevin

Lists Index Date Thread Search