[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 843
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-03-06 10:18:38 -0500
Subject: Re: milter-cli, same behavior with new version

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Kevin Kretz wrote:
> I've compiled the new libsnert and milter-cli (with GCC 3.4.4 on Solaris
> 8) and see the same behavior I described last week.
>
> I've got the output from truss, but don't want to post it here (it's
> big) unless someone thinks it would be useful.
>
> my milter-cli.cf is
>
> -c /opt/milter-cli/bin/test -v info unix:/var/lib/milter-cli/socket

Please provide the ./configure options used to configure the change in
paths. Only the defaults are supported and /var/run appears to be the
historical location for *BSD (which Solaris was related to in the early
days) and Linux.

I would recommend trying with the defaults first before changing them.

--
Anthony C Howe          Skype: SirWumpus                    SnertSoft
+33 6 11 89 73 78         AIM: SirWumpus    Sendmail Milter Solutions

Lists Index Date Thread Search