[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 826
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-02-16 02:59:39 -0500
Subject: milter-sender & milter-ahead design question...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Based on a request that is pushing me towards a thought I've had for a
long while now, I'm considering dropping from the MX pruning code used
in milter-ahead and milter-sender the access.db lookups for blacklisted
MX entries. My thinking is that its probably overkill / redundant give
all my other tests and just a waste of cycles. This would not affect B/W
listing of a connecting MX.

I would welcome some feedback as to whether this is a feature people
think worth keeping in call-back and call-ahead code.

a) did you know about it?
b) do you take advantage of it?
c) would you miss it?

Right now, I'm inclined to disable the code, but leave it in for die hards.

Comments?

--
Anthony C Howe       http://www.snert.com/     +33 6 11 89 73 78
AIM: SirWumpus            ICQ: 7116561          Skype: SirWumpus

Lists Index Date Thread Search