[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 809
From: Don Reiher
Date: 2006-02-04 09:47:29 -0500
Subject: Re: How can I embed spamlevel in subject line

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Works like a charm.

I made one mod.  I still need the subjectTag so I tacked the
clipped string of x's right on the end of my subjectTag (no
spaces).  I also clipped at 15 rather than 20.  I never get any
false positives that high, and the x's really take up real estate.
However, this setup is perfect.

I replaced this

(void) snprintf(data->line, sizeof data->line, "%s %s", subjectTag,
data->Subject);

with

(void) snprintf(data-line, sizeof data->line, "%s%s %s", subjectTag,
data->helo, data->Subject);

> Insert
>
> 	TextCopy(data->helo, sizeof (data->helo), data->line);
>
> (data->helo is no longer required by this point and can be reused for
> something else; generally not a good idea to retask buffers, but it is
> after all a quick hack.)
>
> Then where the updated subject is formatted, replace subjectTag with
> data->helo (of course this will break the -s option ie. make it a noop).
> Alternatively modify the format strings for the subject to include the
> level characters kept in data->helo
>
> --
> Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
> http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:
7116561         AIM: Sir Wumpus