[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 802
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2006-01-26 14:09:29 -0500
Subject: Re: milter-report.cf

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Mumbling Mutant wrote:
> I am trying out milter-report for the first time, and in the docs, it
> says there is an example milter-report.cf file in the distribution. The

Hmm. I don't recall saying that. The docs says there is an example
startup script, but I don't see where I've written there is an example
milter-report.cf

> version I downloaded yesterday didn't have this file, and while it
> *should* be obvious how this file works, I'd still like to see the
> example file.
>
> My understanding is that it will be a one line file with OPTIONS="..."
> in it. Is this correct?

The milter-report.cf file is a simple text file of options, either all
on one line or over several lines etc. newlines are just treated as
whitespace separating options and/or arguments.

You can use it or place them in the startup script OPTIONS. Some people
don't like putting options in startup scripts, as they might change or
other.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

Sendmail Anti-Spam Solutions           http://www.snertsoft.com/
                                             We Serve Your Server

Lists Index Date Thread Search