[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 794
From: Grant Taylor
Date: 2006-01-18 07:03:19 -0500
Subject: Milter-Sender (v0.62) is not enabling support for the access database.

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Have you ever had any thing that you _KNEW_ was working multiple months and changes ago
that you find out is now not working?  Well I *KNOW* that I had Sendmail Access DB support
working for milter-sender (v0.62) but for some reason now it is not working.  When my
milter starts up I get a line like "...access database support disabled" in my
maillog.  I apparently have stared at this issue for too long this evening / morning and
am at a complete loss.  If any one has any suggestions on as to why milter-sender might
not be enabling support for the access db file or what might be preventing it from doing
such I'd grately appreciate any feed back that you could give me.

My sendmail and milter-sender config files can be accessed via:

http://208.47.119.116/sendmail.cf
http://208.47.119.116/milter-sender.cf

Once again I appreciate any pointers that you can give me on this one as I'm completely
stumped.

Grant. . . .

Lists Index Date Thread Search