[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 760
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-12-10 06:48:59 -0500
Subject: Re: Question regarding Null Reverse Path address "<>" in

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Taylor, Grant wrote:
> block spam.  I would like to know if there is a way to change out the
> NRP that is used by default with a valid email address that is used
> specifically for the function of the NRP, say
> null-reverse-path@domain.tld which would be a valid functioning email

No. If you do this, you can end up with mail loops between two systems
that perform call-backs. Do it at your own risk.

> Suggestions / opinions would be greatly welcomed in this matter.

Use the option MxCallBackDsnBlocked=1 in milter-sender 1.x

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

Sendmail Anti-Spam Solutions           http://www.snertsoft.com/
                                             We Serve Your Server

Lists Index Date Thread Search