[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 756
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-12-03 07:56:07 -0500
Subject: Re: sendmailX

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Marc Dirix wrote:
> I was wondering if there will be an libmilter for sendmailX comming
> soon?

I wrote Roundhouse, the SMTP Multiplexer, specifically so that I could
at some point begin work on Sendmail X pmilters. Claus also recently
added the ability to add/remove mail headers from a message so that I
can now in theory duplicate all the functionality I use.

The one problem with Sendmail X though, is you can only have ONE
pmilter, which means either creating the pmilter-mix-master, which
allows for some sort of drop-in modules, or a
pmilter-milter-multiplexer, or create the
pmilter-mega-mix-with-kitchen-sink, essentially The One All Inclusive
pmilter.

I haven't yet decided and it won't happen until sometime in the new year.

I'd be interested in hearing if there are any other users waiting on
Snert pmilters for Sendmail X?

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

Sendmail Anti-Spam Solutions           http://www.snertsoft.com/
                                             We Serve Your Server

Lists Index Date Thread Search