[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 756
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-12-03 07:56:07 -0500
Subject: Re: sendmailX

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Marc Dirix wrote:
> I was wondering if there will be an libmilter for sendmailX comming
> soon?

I wrote Roundhouse, the SMTP Multiplexer, specifically so that I could
at some point begin work on Sendmail X pmilters. Claus also recently
added the ability to add/remove mail headers from a message so that I
can now in theory duplicate all the functionality I use.

The one problem with Sendmail X though, is you can only have ONE
pmilter, which means either creating the pmilter-mix-master, which
allows for some sort of drop-in modules, or a
pmilter-milter-multiplexer, or create the
pmilter-mega-mix-with-kitchen-sink, essentially The One All Inclusive

I haven't yet decided and it won't happen until sometime in the new year.

I'd be interested in hearing if there are any other users waiting on
Snert pmilters for Sendmail X?

Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:
7116561         AIM: Sir Wumpus

Sendmail Anti-Spam Solutions           http://www.snertsoft.com/
                                             We Serve Your Server