[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 745
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-10-30 13:22:47 -0500
Subject: Lets howl at the moon! Snert milter updates...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

UPDATES
-------

First off LibSnert/1.53 is now available. Its pretty much not backwards
compatible due to a policy change in smfAccessRcpt(), so most milters
have been touched in some way either to implement the new policy or
maintain the old one until I determine the impact of the change.

Pretty much ever milter has been touched EXCEPT milter-ahead (1.0 coming
soon) and milter-limit. The most significant changes are in:

milter-bcc: Support for format-lists and REGEX patterns.

	http://www.snertsoft.com/sendmail/milter-spiff/

milter-spiff: multi-home MX bug fix.

The rest of the changes in the milters are minor with respect to the new
LibSnert.

NEW SOFTWARE
------------

milter-length: can impose message size limits per IP, domain, or sender
instead of the global size limit enforced by sendmail. BETA.

	http://www.snertsoft.com/sendmail/milter-length/

Roundhouse: an SMTP multiplexer intended for testing multiple SMTP
servers with a live data stream while still delivering mail to the
primary production server. With the release of Sendmail X, this tool
might come in handy in order to evaluate Sendmail X against Sendmail 8.
BETA.

	http://www.snertsoft.com/sendmail/roundhouse/

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

Sendmail Anti-Spam Solutions           http://www.snertsoft.com/
                                             We Serve Your Server

Lists Index Date Thread Search