[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 732
From: Tristan Griffiths
Date: 2005-10-11 17:49:08 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-spiff: SPF result Fail

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anthony Howe wrote:

><snip>
>
> From what I can see the MX records for disney.com are multi-homed.
>There may be an issue with the design of my DNS client code, which
>reports the first IP address that matches the MX host name.
>
>I'll look into a fix for this either in LibSnert or milter-spiff.

Thanks heaps for all the milters BTW. I guess the success I've had with
your other milters (ahead, spamc and bcc) made me not even question
milter-spiff.

I think the lesson I've learned here is to only tag spam messages. It
surprises me that Disney would put "-all" in their SPF records.

Lists Index Date Thread Search