[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 705
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-08-27 03:28:38 -0400
Subject: Re: libsnert/milter-ahead on AMD64

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anthony Howe wrote:
> SunOS and Mac OS X don't define socklen_t, they use size_t and int
> respectively. I've already addressed this particular problem this week
> for Mac OS X and the fix to appear in LibSnert 1.52.

I've also just noticed that OpenBSD 3.6, which I use as a reference
platform, defines:

      const char *
      inet_ntop(int af, const void *src, char *dst, size_t size);

while the Single Unix Specification Version 3 defines:

      const char *inet_ntop(int af, const void *restrict src,
	 char *restrict dst, socklen_t size);

Ugh.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

Sendmail Anti-Spam Solutions           http://www.snertsoft.com/
                                             We Serve Your Server

Lists Index Date Thread Search