[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 703
From: Kevin Rosenberg
Date: 2005-08-26 17:48:42 -0400
Subject: libsnert/milter-ahead on AMD64

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I'm attempting to use libsnert/milter-ahead on a Debian/Ubuntu AMD64
system. I've found one long (8-byte) vs. int (4-byte) compilation
error in src/tools/where-are-you.c:

212c212
< inet_ntop(int af, const void *in_addr, char *buffer, size_t size)
---
> inet_ntop(int af, const void *in_addr, char *buffer, socklen_t size)

With that change, compilation goes fine. But, milter-ahead segv as
soon as I telnet to port 25. My first guess is that there are other 8
vs. 4 byte differences that is causing a run-time error.

Has anyone run milter-ahead successfully on an AMD64 or EM64T 64-bit
linux system?

--
Kevin Rosenberg
kevin@rosenberg.net