[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 671
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-07-31 02:43:42 -0400
Subject: Re: White list pattern matching...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Anthony Howe wrote:
> For example I could support both methods glob & regex
>
>    milter-NAME-TAG:KEY  /REGEX/ACTION ... !GLOB!ACTION ... DEFAULT-ACTION

For those who have been following this, I have implemented and I'm
testing the above suggested enhancement. Its will appear in libsnert
1.50 barring any major problems and so will be available to all Snert
milters. I support both Extended Regex and a simple glob-like matching
using * and ? for wildcards.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

Sendmail Anti-Spam Solutions           http://www.snertsoft.com/
                                             We Serve Your Server

Lists Index Date Thread Search