[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 667
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-07-28 01:09:23 -0400
Subject: Re: Milters Sender and Date white listing...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Grant Taylor wrote:
> Hi, I've run in to an interesting scenario.  I am needing to white list,
> via "milter-(sender|date)-(From|To):<match>   OK" in the Sendmail
Access
> DB.  I am able to do a standard "<milter name>-From:" and a
"<milter
> name>-To:" filter with out any problems.  However I'm wanting to
> correlate the two with each other, namely it's only OK to accept
> messages to a specific recipient only as long as the message is from a
> specific sender.  Is there any way to accomplish this?

Currently, no such facility exists. Sendmail has something for this
concerning "check_compat" ruleset (Bad Book 3e 7.1.4). There is NO
similar feature in the milters.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

Sendmail Anti-Spam Solutions           http://www.snertsoft.com/
                                             We Serve Your Server

Lists Index Date Thread Search