[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 653
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-07-13 06:02:24 -0400
Subject: milter-report/0.2 & libsnert/1.49

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Its 3h00 here in San Francisco and I'm wide awake, because I'm still on
French time. With nothing else to do at this time or morning/afternoon I
have addressed yesterday's spf.c bug report.

Also as a result of the previous libsnert/1.48 updates to address Derek
Balling's SPF related issues, I inadvertantly broke milter-report (I was
in the middle of something else I was going to release after my trip
when Derek interrupted me for critical bugs). So I've also fixed that.
Anyone who applied libsnert/1.48 to milter-report/0.1 should get 1.48
and 0.2 respectively.

If there are any other bug reports, please submit them to the Trouble
Ticket system on the SnertSoft site.

Now to force myself to sleep...

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

Sendmail Anti-Spam Solutions           http://www.snertsoft.com/
                                             We Serve Your Server

Lists Index Date Thread Search