[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 652
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-07-11 22:26:46 -0400
Subject: Re: SPF API problems

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Matanya Elchanani wrote:
> First, I would like to thank you for making your API available. I'm
> working on getting gris to optionally use SPF to skip compliant

Its was my intention to do integrate SPF for the next release of
milter-sender, -gris, and maybe -spamc as options, but that was to
happen after my trip this week to San Francisco.

> SPF_PASS. I then followed up by creating a test program that simply

You could have simply:

	cd com/snert/src/lib
	make build
	cd mail
	make spf

You would then have a CLI version of spf that is scriptable and suitable
for testing, debugging, and general amusement.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

Sendmail Anti-Spam Solutions           http://www.snertsoft.com/
                                             We Serve Your Server

Lists Index Date Thread Search