[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 638
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-07-02 17:29:45 -0400
Subject: milter-splif/0.2 with libsnert/1.47

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Based on Michael Elliott's feedback, I've implmented most of the missing
SPF macros I had believed to be more arcane. All the examples in
draft-schlitt-spf-classic-02 section 8.2 now pass. Hopefully this should
prove to be more interesting and useful. Those that have not been
implemented pertain to the "exp=" modifier, which is not implemented.

Since the SPF API I've written is part of libsnert, there is a new
version of it and milter-spiff available at SnertSoft.

Enjoy. Have a good weekend.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

Sendmail Anti-Spam Solutions           http://www.snertsoft.com/
                                             We Serve Your Server

Lists Index Date Thread Search