[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 626
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-07-01 11:25:20 -0400
Subject: New milter-spiff : A SPF-Classic implementation.

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

"We join our hero, the courageous Spaceman Spiff, as he flees the awful
bug beings of Zartron-9"

http://homepage.mac.com/tigershark/spacemanspiff/images/spiff1.jpg

I've been meaning to do this milter for a LONG LONG time now, but have
always had some trouble charging the fizzler, fizzling the charger, and
other assorted distractions.

Anyways, here is an independent C implementation of the SPF-Classic
protocol (Sender Policy Framework). This milter can tag, reject, and/or
discard mail that does not come from a domain's designated mail source.
As this is the initial release, expect more enhancements as I get
feedback and experiment a bit more with SPF.

Enjoy it. I think you'll find it just spiffy!

http://www.snertsoft.com/

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

Sendmail Anti-Spam Solutions           http://www.snertsoft.com/
                                             We Serve Your Server

Lists Index Date Thread Search