[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 625
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-07-01 11:20:21 -0400
Subject: Sargent Slaughter! Report! New milter-report utility.

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I have a new utility milter: milter-report.

How many times have your users complained that they like the spam
filtering, but need to know still if important / valid emails are being
rejected. Well this utility milter will help. It collects
sender/recipient addresses and periodically sends a report of all the
undelivered mail to the recipients so they can verify is any addresses
need white list treatment.

http://www.snertsoft.com/

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

Sendmail Anti-Spam Solutions           http://www.snertsoft.com/
                                             We Serve Your Server

Lists Index Date Thread Search