[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 615
From: Joe Matuscak
Date: 2005-06-15 08:54:59 -0400
Subject: Re: Milter-sender and -spamc princing for single-machine

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005, Anthony Howe wrote:

> special summer promotion until end of August, a single machine license
> strictly for personal, private, and non-commerical use of milter-sender
> and milter-spamc.
>
> 	milter-sender	Private Individual	85 Euros
> 	milter-spamc	Private Individual	60 Euros

One thing that is unclear to me from the license text on the web site is
the duration of the license term for both the individual and site license
flavors. Are these perpetual including every upgrade after this point, or
for the current major version, or a specific time, etc?

Thanks,

Joe Matuscak
Rohrer Corporation
717 Seville Road