[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 600
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-06-02 20:13:45 -0400
Subject: Re: Need SunOS account...

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Barry Callahan wrote:
> Do you have any reports of similar problems with Solaris 10? (Sunos 5.10)

None. But I would expect the issues to be similar. Here is the current
changes I've had to fix concerning SunOS 5.9.

    !	Socket.c: fixed sigwait() function signature issues for:
    	SunOS sbox 5.9 Generic_118558-05 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-480R

    !	install.sh: fix use of id -u, which doesn't work on SunOS

    !	install.sh: fix use of bang (!) logical-NOT operator, which
    	is not available in real Bourne shells or csh.

    !	install.sh: SunOS grep does not have a -q option

    !	install.sh: fixed "if which command ; then" tests with a
	function. which(1) always returns success (0) on SunOS.

    !	install.sh: SunOS has two different install(1) tools with
    	different options (-o vs. -u) to set the file owner.

You could install one of the free milters with libsnert 1.41 and see.
Once I'm sure of all the SunOS related issues have been addressed, I'll
make available an update, probably this weekend.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

new moon on high / jasmine on the breeze / quiet twilight

Lists Index Date Thread Search