[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 582
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-05-27 10:16:56 -0400
Subject: Re: Milter-Sender question

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Rose, Bobby wrote:
> I asked about this on the MailScanner list and people said it was from
> the Greeting Pause function in sendmail and gmails MTA.  They also said
> it's been a problem for a long time and gmail ignores requests to fix.
> The fix is to turn off greeting pause for gmail.com in your access file
>
> GreetPause:gmail.com            0

I don't think this is true. I've tested many of my milters Yahoo,
Hotmail, and Gmail accounts and I use FEATURE(`greet_pause') with no
exceptions made for them.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

new moon on high / jasmine on the breeze / quiet twilight

Lists Index Date Thread Search