[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 579
From: Kevin Spicer
Date: 2005-05-27 04:06:07 -0400
Subject: Re: Problem with milter-ahead

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

On Fri, 2005-05-27 at 08:57 +0100, Anthony Howe wrote:

> In the case of milter-ahead and milter-sender's MxCallAhead, your
> argument is sound. The server being queried may not be a sendmail
> machine and thus the plus sign should be left alone in such cases.
> I'll
> see what I can do in time for the 1st of June (next week) release of
> milter-ahead and milter-sender. milter-ahead will not be a problem,
> though -sender might prove tricky as it does far more stuff.

Anthony,

Thanks very much for taking that on board, very much appreciated.
Apologies for my other unnecessary email about RFC822 reinforcing my
argument as I send it before this reply landed in my mailbox.

I'd be more than happy to do any testing you want in relation to this.

Regards

Kevin

--

KMR Group, KMR Software and BMRB have moved offices.
Our new address is:

Ealing Gateway
26-30 Uxbridge Road
Ealing
London
W5 2BP

t: 020 8433 4000
f: 020 8433 4001

All direct line numbers remain unchanged

BMRB
http://www.bmrb.co.uk
reliance on it is prohibited.  BMRB Limited accepts no liability
in relation to any personal emails, or content of any email which
does not directly relate to our business.

Lists Index Date Thread Search