[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 554
From: Oleg M. Golovanov
Date: 2005-05-12 22:47:40 -0400
Subject: Re: Default behavior in milter

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

I mean the following situation for example with milter-sender or
milter-spamc:

I have one thousand mailboxes on one mail server and only part of their
owners
(for example two hundreds) want to filter their mail messages through
milters.

So I need to make eight hundreds entries for other users in accesstable file
to skeep milters for them. It is not comfortable.
So I think maybe it will be more comfortable to make as less records in
accesstable file
as it is possible. For example 200 instead of 800.
But for this situation milter have to skeep all messages by default and
filter it
if it has appropriate record in the appropriate file (maybe accesstable)
only.

In any key I thought after using milters that its default behaviour must
be configurable.

What do you think about it?

Regards,

Oleg Golovanov