[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 520
From: Andrew Lyon
Date: 2005-04-27 14:33:56 -0400
Subject: =?UTF-8?B?UkU6IFttaWx0ZXJzXSBSZTogU2VuZG1haWwgLCBFeGNoYW5nZSwg?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

>You could do this with a sendmail rule set to check the RCPT before the
>mailertable rulesets. Last week I wrote and posted some rules to do that
>for the sender. These could be converted to check for recipients in
>virtusertable, userdb, access, file files, or some other custom hash.

THanks, ive found the rules u posted :)

>Also I think the FEATURE() macros are order sensitive (though I'm not
>certain), you might try moving FEATURE(mailertable) after
>FEATURE(access_db).

Thanks, i will check that out.

>Another thing to check on the Exchange box, disable use of "catch all"
>addresses. This is typically the biggest problem for the call-ahead system.

Exchange 5.5 is like that by design, fyi 2k3 rejects unknown recipients ,
apparently 2k does but ive not used it.

andy

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

"held in my arms / his sun washed face / eyes closed" - Anthony

Lists Index Date Thread Search