[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 480
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-04-07 14:04:55 -0400
Subject: Re: How to I enable access.db?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Ismael Perin wrote:

> The errors continue to happen.
> Sendmail work to deny using access.db
>
> Ex:
> "1.2.3.4 REJECT" is ok
> But,
> "From:a@a.com OK" not work...
>
> What I do?

Everything appears to be as it should be.

Please send the these files to me directly off list:

	com/snert/include/com/snert/lib/version.h
	com/snert/include/com/snert/src/lib/config.log
	com/snert/include/com/snert/src/milter-sender/config.log

 From what I see I cannot understand why milter-sender is not opening
the access database. The only things I can think of is that LibSnert was
not properly built BDB or sendmail links against a different BDB library.

If I don't an obvious cause in the above mentioned files, then I would
have to debug the milter on your machine to solve it, because I've
exhusted all the obvious causes for the problem.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

"held in my arms / his sun washed face / eyes closed" - Anthony

Lists Index Date Thread Search