[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 470
From: Mike
Date: 2005-04-06 04:02:56 -0400
Subject: Re: milter-sender & IPv6

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Ok, clear.

As a temporal solution, I build a check around:

if (SocketAddressToIP(client_addr, &some_ip)) {

until after the two RFC 3330 checks. At the moment I'm using this:

if (strncmp(client_addr, "IPv6", 4) != 0) {

With this check, the mail at least flows trough over the IPv6 net. Next is changing
MailScanner. It seems that all IPv6 mail is regarded as coming from localhost, which
effectively tags all mail as non spam... :-(

Thanks for the fast response and this perfect milter.

Please keep me/us posted about the IPv6 support.

Mike.

Lists Index Date Thread Search