[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 459
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-04-02 12:38:43 -0500
Subject: OFF TOPIC: Any Firefox users?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

When I get an idea, I just can't let go of it sometimes. The idle joke
about writing milter-bork set me a think'n, that I should do it. As a
precursor to that in the last 48 hours I've written a Bork command-line
tool (POSIX, Windows) and as Firefox extension (my first BTW).

So I'm wondering if any Firefox 1.0.x users would like to try the
extension. Purely for humour value (I wrote it yesterday of all days).
Currently you have to invoke the Bork text view per page, but I'm hoping
to add a setting to Bork pages as they load. Shame I didn't have this
ready yesterday, cause I could imagine people coming to work and viewing
Borked web pages in their browser and not understand why?!

If any one is interested, please contact me directly off-list by email.

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

"held in my arms / his sun washed face / eyes closed" - Anthony

Lists Index Date Thread Search