[milters] Archive

Lists Index Date Thread Search

Article: 455
From: Anthony Howe
Date: 2005-04-02 01:29:49 -0500
Subject: Re: How to whitelist a domain in milter-sender?

Removal...........: milters-request@milter.info?subject=remove
More information..: http://www.milter.info/#Support

Ryan Moore wrote:
> That should work I would think, however you don't need to restart the
> processes in order for them to read the access.db, they'll detect
> changes on the fly. Are you sure milter-sender is hitting the access.db?

Correct. Each milter checks the access DB at the start of a transaction
and reopens it if necessary. Sendmail picks up the new access DB when it
forks for each client. At worst you might send sendmail a HUP to reload
its configuration.

> You could enable debug logging and it'll output the queries to the db,

	MailLogDetail=info,trace,db

--
Anthony C Howe                                 +33 6 11 89 73 78
http://www.snert.com/       ICQ:

"held in my arms / his sun washed face / eyes closed" - Anthony

Lists Index Date Thread Search